Benchmark

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 194 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi, next week I will work on it, sorry for delay.

xTMODx
    Participant

Thanks for the info, don’t mean to pressure at all 🙂

admin
    Keymaster

Thats ok, I do 1000 things, sometimes I need to push a bit

admin
    Keymaster

Hi, I updated the benchmark application. Now it supports 4 architectures arm7, arm8, x86 and x86_64. It loads doom from private location which is not affected by google’s storage restrictions. This means all caching improvements and all slowness of public storage introduced in android 11 are skipped and result is calculated like before.

xTMODx
    Participant

Nice, thanks i get around 400 now with the new apk
    I have noticed when i rotate my screen during the benchmark i get around 370 everytime, maybe the core doesnt use full potentional, i need to investigate more

admin
    Keymaster

In which phone is your snapdragon 8? I have samsung s20fe, it scores with snapdragon 865 around 420.

Btw, in magic dosbox you can set “max 120%” to get more power. But from my experience, max 110-115% is best, no problems with sound.

xTMODx
    Participant

because of screenrecording it is only ~380 https://youtu.be/rY1kRgFl2Ic

xTMODx
    Participant

it is Galaxy S23 Ultra

admin
    Keymaster

Very nice phone.

xTMODx
    Participant

added better video, first one was youtube shorts

admin
    Keymaster

Maybe you can try game plugins from samsung store. There is game booster plugin, which can be enabled for certain application

xTMODx
    Participant

thats what i thought too, but the benchmark app is not recognized as game here and isnt listed there

admin
    Keymaster

Yes, you are right. Probably samsung has some kind of database, i dont know. Magic dosbox was not there long time. Then it appeared. I did not find why

Miker
    Participant

I have a Motorola, and my gaming app allows me to “add” apps to the gaming application, and then I can go in when the game is launched and change settings.

Not sure if it’s the same, but it was new to me..

Al ex
    Keymaster

That was possible in Samsung’s old game tools, which were great. Then they replaced it with the bs app we’re stuck with now. I think it only adds games that have been installed through Google Play, or the Samsung store. 😐

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.