|Voodoo control. Support for external hardware joysticks like xbox 360 controller and similar.|
Just under section Mappings are settings :
- Enabled – Enable/Disable mapper
- Add new control. You can set here command for hardware button on joystick.
- Delete selected controls.
- Go to additional settings. This options is available for android version 3.1 and above (API >= 12).
Version 1.0.29 allows to map additional buttons “Volume UP” and “Volume Down”.
This options is available from version 23+ and allows you to turn right or left your racing car with tilt.
- deadzone – lesser value means better angle for tilt (faster tilt)
- enabled up and down – tilt to up or down is not very usable, but the options exists and maybe someone will find it useful