20161015 – Started testing of the upcoming version 42. If this reads someone who owns Android TV (Nvidia shield TV or Asus nexus player) and want help us, please contact us via email or on forum. We need 1-2 screenshots for google play made on android TV. It’s requirement to get Magic Dosbox visible through google play via Android TV. Thank you.
Testing performance on Samsung S7 Edge
Thank you Alex for great videos. Real performance is better – recording slows down things
- Virtual joystick supports full two axis range
- Virtual joystick supports resizing of the inner circle
- Redesigned gestures options
- fixed reported crash – “bad token exception”. Occasionally when user pressed back button on phone, mDosbox crashed. It should be fixed now.
- Key widget can be toggleable
- Fixed resize problem on ChromeBooks (big thanks to Magnus)
- Added support for mounting multiple floppies. “Swap image” can cycle over them. No user interface for now, only console
- Magic Dosbox’s interface is now fully controllable with Gamepad!
- Updated banner for Android TV
Version 41 was released. It fixes wrong double click in deadly strike macro and one reported crash.
We received several crash reports through google play from “Galaxy S6 (zeroflte)”. If the author of the crash reports is reading this – please contact us. We need additional information.
Released version 40:) Enjoy:)
Updated youtube channel : Playing Duke3D on Android using tilt sensor.
- About magicbox