- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Created on Nexus 7.
– All of the action Icons along the bottom of the screen have invisible widgets with the keyboard equivellant over them so that you can touch activate them while in relative mouse mode.
– “Mouse” button toggles absolute and relative mouse.
– “Save” Click once for save dialog, click a second time to answer Y
– “R” & “L” are Right and Left mouse clicks.
– The numbers on the right hand side switches to solo mode for the corresponding character. “0” returns to party mode.
– “Y/N” is for quick Yes and No answers. 1 tap = “Yes” 2 taps = “No”.
– “KB” opens Keyboard.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.