Dungeon Master 2

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi people,

I wanted to play Dungeon Master in portrait mode, but everything was small, so I redesigned it slightly for better playing.

How to use

Layout download

Al ex
    Keymaster

How cool is that? That’s great for playing such games in hand-held portrait mode. 🙂

(btw, do I hear a child in the background…? ?

SongJiang
    Participant

It looks very cool ! I have to try this !

admin
    Keymaster

Thanks, yes, my child. Usually I use nvidia shield tablet for recording which records without sound around me. But on phone I used some app from google play. And I noticed these extra sounds after uploading to youtube. Btw, i did whole video on my phone 😀

Al ex
    Keymaster

Cool, very nice video. The similarities to The Quest are unmistakable. Got to finish my Eye of the Beholder layout some time. Problem is that it’s grown extremely complex and buggy, and I don’t feel like playing EoB, so my motivation is rather low. 😉

Perhaps another one. I’ve already got an idea…

Someone321
    Participant

Nice!
    How come I haven’t heard of The Quest before? Looks perfect for me!

Al ex
    Keymaster

It’s really good. A bit Might & Magic, a bit Dungeon Master, nice hand-painted graphics, and interesting quests. One of the rare mobile rpgs that actually have a certain depth. And there are several add-ons available by now. ?

admin
    Keymaster

The Quest was on 50% lowered price two days ago when I checked google play, maybe the action still runs. And not only base game, first datadisk was for 50% less too.

Al ex
    Keymaster

Yes, it still is. Weeklong sale, until Nov 12th, so everybody hurry up! 🙂

Someone321
    Participant

Got it!
    Looks really nice.
    Apart from offical expansions, it seems like you can install some fan-made expansions too, there’s a editor at their forum.
    I got my owm character face in the game as well 🙂

admin
    Keymaster

Lol, editor? Wish I have some free time. The Quest is very good for technical side and story is not bad too. But I wish it is more in style Might and Magic 6 style – more dungeons, more mystery places and peoples, more stories and more complex world. Something of this could be achieved with smaller datadisks made by editor from fans. But it needs definition of their world, some history, something like Tolkien world. Then people can do small stories (datadisks) from this world.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.