checking pixel colour ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    SongJiang
    Participant

Could be great to have a Combo widget that triggers when some pixels have a certain colour
    (useful to be able to know if a game’s menu is open, as an example)

Is it doable ?

admin
    Keymaster

Please send me email.

Al ex
    Keymaster

?

SongJiang
    Participant

What’s funny ? Did I miss a joke XD ?

Al ex
    Keymaster

No, you didn’t. It’s just that we’ve been testing this exact feature over the past months. ?

SongJiang
    Participant

hahaha ! That’s awesome!
    Where can i find your mail, admin ?

admin
    Keymaster

magicbox (at) imejl.sk

SongJiang
    Participant

Sent !
    PS: i forgot to thank you for the option to disable vibration when adding widget. thank you 🙂

Aaron_Blain
    Participant

Whoa guys . . . this is huge! This potentially means radically new screen layouts for all kinds of games! I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s worked on some big re-telescoping project and then given up because it was just too much swapping of the layout. This could lead to some really polished adaptations!

Anybody got anything good in progress so far? I bet we can make stuff like dungeon crawler RPG’s use the screen really well now.

My current quest is to see if I can play Warcraft 2 100% one-handed.

Al ex
    Keymaster

I had setup a pretty cool Lemmings layout, but after some changes during the beta phase, I had to remove the Pixel Traps. Haven’t reconfigured them yet.

But you should try zembumper’s Prince of Persia layout (in the .mgc section), it’s incredibly good.

I’m also working on portrait mode layouts for Ultima 6 and Ultima Underworld. Warcraft 2 one-handed sounds like a realistic goal, so go for it! ?

Al ex
    Keymaster

And I agree, this feature is huge. IMHO, it’s among the coolest things ever done in any emulator.

SongJiang
    Participant

New app version is out ?
    Crazy !!!!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.