Constructor Error on Boot

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Can you paste dosbox config from pc? Nagic Dosbox does not turn on everything, due performance. Maybe something important should be turned on

I downloaded gog version, installed it and copyied to my sdcard. It works. I only added “gog” file as cdrom and I set drive c: into constructor folder

LappyGB
    Participant

I’m going to have a deeper look into this in a few days when I’m off for Xmas, odd that no one else seems to see this issue.

admin
    Keymaster

My old constructor has weird problem too. I would swear that it worked before, maybe files were broken over the time, i dont know. I tested andosbox and dosbox turbo and all suffered of the same issue

LappyGB
    Participant

Just an update.

I flashed my Tab A 10.1 (T510) with an unofficial Android 10 Lineage firmware and the game worked. I went back to stock Android 11 after and the issue persists.

I’m not bothered enough to test stock Android 10 but since it worked back when I had that OS installed I guess it’s an Android 11 and/or Samsung issue.

Cheers

Al ex
    Keymaster

Interesting. Must be a Tab A specific issue, because it’s working on other Samsung devices on Android 11+. Really weird though.

LappyGB
    Participant

Hmmm, finally tried it on my Samsung A52S running stock Android 12, exact same error. Still just really odd since there’s no issue running any other game/Win95 boot.

admin
    Keymaster

Did you gog version, which I mention above?

Al ex
    Keymaster

I just tried it on a Galaxy S10e, running the latest Android 12 update, and it’s working just fine. Looks like a weird issue with your particular game version. Really odd though how it only seems to happen on some OS versions on your devices.

LappyGB
    Participant

Yeah I have 3 versions including the .iso and all do the same thing but fine on Windows Dosbox, I bet it’s just one of the game files in the settings folder causing the issue.

Will get hold of the gog version and hopefully that solves it!

LappyGB
    Participant

Got the Gog version and got it working, had to do the same thing with .Gog file as CD.

Cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.