- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
1280×720 (Galaxy Note 2 N7100):
– “Toggle UI” button hides/shows UI (e.g. for watching cut scenes or movies)
– Single tap on the “Settings” wheel configures guns, double tap cycles through missiles
– Double-tap (N)av button (Radar) to emulate Esc key
– Load/Save confirmation (Y)es can be accessed by double-tapping the (C)omm button (inside the communications container in the upper left corner)
– The eye symbol calls up four arrows to switch between the four cockpit views
– due to a “good” bug in Magic Dosbox, tapping and holding the screen anywhere for >1 second will trigger a left mouse click even when mouse is disabled; this can be used to speed up dialogue in cutscenes when UI is hidden
– Double tap speed is set to 200ms in this profile! If this is too fast for you, adjust tap speed via layout edit
Gonna try this one out to seen how feasible using an onscreen “flightstick” widget is. Maybe I can use something similar for Star Wars Tie Fighter if it works out. Thanks for the upload.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.