Windows 95 issue with s pen mouse

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    bleau11
    Participant

@admin i just tried a shadow of the comet and it does the same thing even after setting the mouse correction to the original resolution

bleau11
    Participant

@admin now after updating to android 12 the s pen is bugging its seem to drift away from the spen cursor further after each time the i move the spen away from the screen and it does that even with the game that support absolute mouse according to your list an exemple is indiana jones atlantis

Here is a video that show the issue

admin
    Keymaster

You can’t use absolute mouse with windows 95. Mostly no, it is limited. Absolute mouse is hack and works with dos games which support it. You must use relative mouse.

bleau11
    Participant

@admin but it does it even with the game that support it like indiana jones fate of atlantis

admin
    Keymaster

This is dos game and it supports it, it uses dos mouse. Which game do you try in windows and does not work?

bleau11
    Participant

The games im talking are not on windows they are dos and all the mouse option are enabled

bleau11
    Participant

On windows i have tried indiana jones desktop adventure
    Yoda stories
    And Scooby-doo showdown inghost town and Scooby-doo the phantom knight

Al ex
    Keymaster

For clarification: this issue only happens when you’re using the s-pen? So when you’re tapping the screen with your finger right after that, it’s all working fine?

admin
    Keymaster

I doubt, spen event is routed to touch event, it does something, more because spen hovers, else it is the same algorythm

bleau11
    Participant

@admin It dont work even with finger

Al ex
    Keymaster

That’s why I asked – so it’s not an issue with the s-pen itself, but rather with either (1) your particular device or (2) your mouse settings.
    I think it’s probably best if you upload one or two of your profiles, so we can test on some other devices, to see if we can pinpoint the issue. 🙂

bleau11
    Participant

@Admin i dont think its the device the device because it does it on my samsung note 10 plus and my galaxy tab s6
    And heres a dos profile
    https://mega.nz/file/ycs3kKbD#KVzfArYtsOous3m-ZsWj5gm86VCDk65iFRrUd_U1cZM

And heres a windows profile
    https://mega.nz/file/mctDxAyb#AXCCuYU7nTYOQQIsaL2-XDz-sCS_OTwTlI9pUKcMmCc

And heres the windows 95 img i use
    https://mega.nz/file/6EkRzCKY#luGJRIYszEhA-IWDPxeJYXu75yaADiARzoQrzdIiWZM

Al ex
    Keymaster

Dang, it’s all working fine for me. Galaxy S9+, Android 10 though. I can try to get my hands on an Android 12 phone for testing.

bleau11
    Participant

That would be appreciated thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.