Wacky wheels

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Amazing racing game!

Layout is made for screen resolution 1920×1200, but works perfectly with dozens various screens.

Screenshot
    Daggerfal

Layout download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/k4gd9q56wijzass/Wacky_wheels.mgc

Phil
    Participant

Hi

Quite an impressive game for the period

Phil

admin
    Keymaster

Yeah, this is still perfect for playing in train:)

Phil
    Participant

A few things still puzzle me.
    One is the Accelerator (ALT key) which I cannot find.
    It works fine if I add one but I guess there must be one there which I am somehow missing.
    Another is the key for selecting the Track – I cannot run that down.
    Phil

admin
    Keymaster

If I remember good I was puzzled too. But I found that finally, keys configuration is not directly in game, but you must start Setup.exe first

Phil
    Participant

Thanks
    However, Setup does not really reveal anything interesting.
    I would have expected the L & R arrows, already on screen, to enable selection of the 5 Tracks when in the Track Screen. However, the arrows normally do nothing. I say ‘normally’ since on just one occasion the Track text at the bottom of the 1st Track Icon lit up and then the arrows did enable me to move to select other Tracks but unfortunately I can not repeat this. Strange !
    I obviously do not have the full version, which restricts options. Certainly, both Silver and Gold Track Level options when selected say “Order”
    Maybe there is no option to select Tracks in Bronze Level and one needs to achieve something in the game to move on to Track2
    If so, then maybe I discovered a “cheat”, to select the track, which unfortunately I cannot repeat.
    Maybe all will be revealed in time.
    P.S. got Full version now and still no obvious way to select Tracks so guess they need to be earned by success in game

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.