Tilt control + a few other things

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nagymarci
    Participant

Are you going to consider tilt controls in the future?
    In flight sims it would be a gamechanger!
    Also, The way the normal key widgets work are problematic. You cannot just slide your finger from one to another. You have to raise your finger from one, then tap/press the next one. In platformers and other actrion games this is a huge issue that needs to be fixed.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Tilt is implemented:

I am sorry, but I think key widget is implemented very well. Key widget simulate physical keyboard with correct timing between up and down events.

Please watch tutorial from 7:00 minute, there is answer for your needs:)

Best regards,
    Tony

Al ex
    Keymaster

In the key widgets’ settings, uncheck “Activate on tap only”, then you can slide from one key to another. Works on my phone.

Al ex
    Keymaster

UterusMaximus
    Participant

Sorry for digging this thread up, but can someone explain how to configure Tilt Controll? Would like to test it in Blood but I have no idea how.

admin
    Keymaster

Here is how I play duke3d

The game must support native joystick. I implemented support for keys, but this sucks. Try check first in-app help about tilt, I tried explain a lot of there.

But, simply, you need enabled native 2axis joystick and you must calibrate it. Then if you are able play game with virtual joystick set to 2axis, you can use tilt. I, for example, have virtual joystick on screen for calibration, then I hide it and enable tilt.

UterusMaximus
    Participant

Oh Lordy… the reason i did not find it was, that i switched the icons to the other theme.
    So it wasn´t the voodoo doll, but the gamepad icon. And i simply did not click it.

But thanks !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.