Scrolling with Absolute mouse emulation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    grzesieknawrot
    Participant

hello friend I need help because I do not know how to do
    I did a tutorial in Word with pictures but do not know how to upload here. I do not know how to make points 6 and 7 below

Scrolling with Absolute mouse emulation
    Steps :

1. Go to design mode, place “bag” widget on the screen and set it to undetectable.
    2. Put four “target” widgets inside bag. Every target widget will represent direction. So you can set their text to UP, DOWN, LEFT and RIGHT
    3. Set action on every target widget to move
    4. Now let’s go to setup UP widget. Press button “Find point” and move red cross to most upper part of dosbox screen. This is point where screen starts scrolling to UP. Good is to check these borders with relative mouse first.
    5. Do the same for LEFT widget, but you must find scroll point on left side of the screen. Then repeat this step for DOWN and RIGHT widget
    6. After that go to swipes settings and map UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT widget to appropriate direction.
    7. Every swipe direction has its own setup. For every direction set “mouse move cursor only”
    8. Go to play mode.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello:)

I will be happy to help you:) What game you are trying? I can make video presentation.

For now :

You must place 4 “Target” widgets on the screen. Each for every scroll direction. Go to “Target” settings (double tap on widget in design mode) and set every target to borders in which mouse starts scrolling the screen.

here is dune 2 example:

Screenshot_19

Then go to “general settings->mouse and gestures” and scroll down to swipes. Map target widgets to correct swipes directions. After you map swipes directions then you will be able set additional swipe settings.

Today I uploaded KKND and Dune 2 profile to mgc file sharing section. You can check settings how I did it.

grzesieknawrot
    Participant

as I wrote in the Word made a guide with photos, how can I send it to you to let you know where I finished risk because I mean settings as in KKND and C&C, I put myself to do it then recording a video on youtube so that everybody knew what to choose and how to select

and even still the most important thing, I lost my password to login first superjarko (remember we talked about how to run the heroes 2) risk because it was in spam and I had to create this grzesieknawrot, is it possible that you sent me an e-mail superjarko@wp.pl superjarko new password

grzesieknawrot
    Participant

Please behold the file from cookbook with my dropbox account from which released Heroes 2 (as I wrote zgupiłem password for your account superjarko ask for your password) please take a look and say, what do I do next

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ypzskyxubaozxsu/Nowy%20Dokument%20programu%20Microsoft%20Word.docx?dl=0

admin
    Keymaster

Check email;)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.