QUAKE???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    N00BIK
    Participant

Does someone has QUAKE layout???

Al ex
    Keymaster

I may be mistaken, but either the Duke3D or Doom layout should work for Quake, too.

Larrynho
    Participant

For Quake, as much as I love MDB, Id suggest using Quad Touch from the play store. It’s a a port of several engines, it runs from Quake 1 to Quake 3 and Hexen2, plus mods. It’s much faster than MDB and some of the en gines have much better graphics than the og Quake, plus it support gamepads and the touchscreen controls are superB.

Al ex
    Keymaster

I’d go even further, and suggest Beloko’s port. It got taken down from Google Play a couple of years ago, when Google made a witch hunt, and outright killed a whole bunch of innocent emulators and interpreters.
    It’s still availabale on the Amazon appstore though, and it’s plain awesome. Same goes for Beloko’s Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy ports (as always, you need the original game data files of course).

Larrynho
    Participant

Hey Alex, Beloko is back on the play store, quite some time ago actually, as Opentouch Gaming 😀

That Quad Touch Im talking about its his old Quake touch! :D:D He got Doom Touch back too, named now Delta Touch. He has plans to port at least the Jedi Knight engines too ( told in his discord ). The engines now are MILES better than then old ones. Even Delta Touch has Zanondrum3.0 and lastest GZDoom… so all the great mods out there work perfectly.

I completed Doom’s Sigil a few weeks ago hahaha 😀

Al ex
    Keymaster

His ports are great, I played both Jedi games six or seven years ago already, on my old Note 2. They were both running flawlessly even on that ancient hardware.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.