Physical mouse key binding

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    falloutfan
    Participant

I can’t figure out how to change my control type from touch screen to physical mouse and keys

admin
    Keymaster

Connect physical mouse and press mouse wheel to hide double cursor. Connect physical keyboard and it should work. Or maybe i dont understand question.

CamdyCorn
    Participant

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I wanted to reach out about this issue. I’m experiencing a mouse issue when on Chromebook and running Windows 3.1 games or Fallout 1. So I can hide the double mouse by scrolling down with my mouse wheel. The issue is though that the mouse works fine with quick movements, but when you slow down and try to click a specific small area (like on a point and click adventure game) the mouse won’t move. I emphasize smaller subtle movements of the mouse, not regular across the screen movements.

Any help with this would be appreciated, and sorry again for posting this here I couldn’t find the spot to make a new thread, sorry again. Let me know if I you need more information or if I can do anything to help.

admin
    Keymaster

Hm, by physical mouse this should not happen. If you press mouse wheel and hide double cursor then mouse works exactly like on pc. This was added in android 8. If this mode is active then all mouse events are sent directly to emulator. If you do not hide double cursor, then physical mouse works like touchscreen mouse and then yes, it can happen. But for every case, I can check it in fallout 1.

If you are outside emulator, in other application then it works fine? I think scummvm implements hiding cursor too.

CamdyCorn
    Participant

Hey! I found the solution. There is a mouse setting on Chromebook called “Cursor acceleration”. I turned it off and now it works great! Thank you again for making such a great application.

admin
    Keymaster

Cool, thank you for sharing solution:) This is pretty weird setting.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.