On screen button font size got bigger?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ManfredVonRicthofen
    Participant

Hi guys, I haven’t played in a few months and just tried yesterday… I noticed that the fonts on the on screen buttons I created are now significantly bigger and no longer correctly fit. The sizes of the buttons are the same, but the fonts are not. Did something change? How do I make the fonts smaller? I am on an s22 ultra with android 13. Thx

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

No, maybe you have another phone? Or maybe update changed dpi for fonts…Sadly there is no function now for font size. How big problem it is? Can you make a screenshot? In worst case you must resize text cell

ManfredVonRicthofen
    Participant

Screenshot-20221208-090728-Magic-Dos-Box

So the buttons on the lower left that are bigger than 2 letters, like HOL is supposed to be HOLD, SO is SOS, and ABOR is ABORT. They are all cut off and no longer fit. Was not like this a few months ago prior to the android 13 upgrade when I was still using the same phone.

admin
    Keymaster

Yeah, probably they changed a bit dpi. Okay, I will think about it and will add some solution, I will write you. But not immediately, I am now fix here and there what people found in new version.

ManfredVonRicthofen
    Participant

Thanks for the help! Will wait for the solution.

By the way, would you say android 13 was a good thing overall for magic dosbox, same, or worse than other versions of Android? Did Android 13 improve anything for magic dosbox?

admin
    Keymaster

System is fine. Problems are restrictions which developers must implement else are banned on google play. These restrictions makes applications slower and buggy, because google is not capable to make things right and bugs free.

ManfredVonRicthofen
    Participant

Were there any performance decreases so far because of Android 13?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.