Mouse on/off and issues with Toggle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JemyM
    Participant

I have issues with a game where I would like to have mouse on in a menu but off in-game. The Combo button allows for toggling between relative and absolute mouse, but not on/off.

I also have issues with a game where I would like to have mouse to absolute in the menu and relative in-game. I made a toggle mouse widget. But once I toggled from absolute to relative, it starts with relative the next session I play. There is no way to set the “initial mode” that I can see.

Al ex
    Keymaster

The initial mode should be the one you save the layout with. So all you have to do is set absolute mouse in mouse settings, then save the layout.

admin
    Keymaster

Yes, Alex is right. Another option is to create deadly strike widget with relative/absolute action. You can bind it to “Run at start”. Only one widget can be fired at startup, so if you need multiple actions then you must add them all together

JemyM
    Participant

I ended up with the need to create two separate combos instead of one with toggle, simply because you couldn’t call a “toggle” one from start. Alex other suggestion that I save the proper setup did work, but it gets difficult when you are working on setting your UI up which might require you to restart the game over and over again. Everytime a new UI is saved, the ‘incorrect’ variant need to be set so it is automatically toggled at start.

admin
    Keymaster

But, that’s what I was talking about. Deadly strike/Combo has action for setting absolute/relative mouse at startup.

Press on action for settings, default is toggle

Al ex
    Keymaster

Now I understand the problem. Yes, you can tap the “Mouse navigation” entry in the Deadly Strike action list to change the behaviour.

Mind that in several other Deadly Strike actions, like e.g. Ghostly Presence, a cogwheels icon will appear to the right, which you can also tap for even more settings.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.