Marble Madness with gyro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ovitus
    Participant

Thought it would be cool to play this on my phone with the gyro.. it doesn’t detect any joystick though? I tried enabling gamepad & tilt, shouldn’t it work?

admin
    Keymaster

You can try to enable native joystick in game profile. Then in should be detected in game. Some games may not recognize it, then try keyboard. In gamepad and tilt is on bottom option for tilt. It was not tested long time, you must try. Dont forget turn on mapper on top of dialog.

Al ex
    Keymaster

Just did some quick testing, and got it to work. Fine tuning will be a challenge though, for such an ancient game. 😉
    Anyway, make sure you enable joystick in the game profile (under “Edit”, where you also select Dosbox core, memory sound etc.). Tap “native 2axis joystick emulation”, then tick both “Enable” and “Timed”. And make sure to run the game at very low cycle settings (around 1000), it will start misbehaving at higher speeds.

ovitus
    Participant

I actually got the original arcade version to work with MAME4droid, so went with that. Such an infuriatingly difficult game! Thanks for the quick responses!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.