Magic Dosbox crashing and existing me out of the application.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MR.exe
    Participant

So after what felt like forever, I finally (I think) got all the necessary things done to get Daggerfall to work on my android. (Tab A7 lite.) So, after troubleshooting different things and figuring out most of it was my fault, I clicked the icon of Daggerfall.
    However, it did not start, instead, it crashed MagicDB. Throwing me completely out of the app and closing it.
    I’m not sure exactly what the culprit is, I theorized it could be my tablet. It’s the lite version after all of the Tab7. And I’m sure, maybe not positive, but sure, I followed the Daggerfall instructions on Youtube correctly.

Al ex
    Keymaster

I doubt it’s your tablet. Might be something as simple as a typo in your mounting commands. If you like, paste the contents of your expert commands section here, so we can take closer look. 🙂

admin
    Keymaster

No, it should have nothing todo with tablet. Did you went through installation process or you try run some installed version?

MR.exe
    Participant

Hey, sorry I hadn’t got back to yall both on that, I had just remembered I posted here an hour ago.
    Anyway, after posting here on the 24th I deleted the Daggerfall folder and everything off my tablet. Today, I did everything all over again, going by memory this time. And, it worked! I don’t have a clue what I different, but it works and I’m happy. Thanks for replying, and trying to help, and sorry about not responded!

Al ex
    Keymaster

No problem, glad you were able to figure it out! 👍

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.