Leisure Suit Larry 6 Loading Error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    marcus_maximus
    Participant

Hi All,

Just joined the Magic Dos Box gang and was hoping one of you could help me (im pretty much NOOB when it come to Dos Box)?

Ive purchased the Leisure Suit Larry collection on GOG and have installed all the games on MDB except for Larry 6 (i have both the audio version and VGA). I have two versions with two separate problems!

When trying to play the VGA version, and error come up saying ‘No keyboard Driver!’ – This is the first time ive seen this error and have no idea how to fix it. Has anyone had this problem before or know how to fix?

Secondly, on the audio version of the game, when i launch it, i just get a black screen – No audio or visual. Ive tried changing the mem size, audio etc but no change.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know and I will provide any info you require

HELP!!

marcus_maximus
    Participant

UPDATE!

Got the CD version to work! For some reason the game takes 5mins to load up to the opening credits/screen then it’s fine

Weird but it works so I’m not complaining!

If anyone know why this happens and if it can be changed some how please let me know

Peace

Al ex
    Keymaster

Welcome, and thanks for the info!

I was having a similar issue with another game, can’t remember which though. Anyway, it would take forever to load with cycles=max. So maybe using a fixed cycle setting, like cycles=30000, will help. You’ll have to figure out what the game needs to run smoothly, and what your phone can handle.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.