Import

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Phil
    Participant

When doing an Import, the text in the 4 fields is shown as dark grey in a light grey box and is difficult to read – white text would be better.
    I am a Newbie so am just using the Ver. which I originally downloaded – presumably the enhancements shown under News e.g. “Onboard keyboard” will only be available in the next Ver. Is that so? Looking forward to it
    A Superb emulator – thank you very much!
    Phil

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Phil,

thank you very much, yes the transparent keyboard is almost finished and will be part of next release. Thanks for hint, I’ll do some experiments with colors.

Phil
    Participant

Thanks
    The same applies also to the text in the GUI config boxes, which I had not noticed before, since I always tend to edt the config file directly.
    As a suggestion, yellow text would be much more easily read and would still distinguished it from the white field descriptors.
    Phil

admin
    Keymaster

I am not sure which config boxes you mean, please can you post screenshot?

Thank you,
    Tony

Phil
    Participant

Sorry for lack of clarity – the fields into which you enter the game Path and the Command and Setup file names, These are also black on grey and not easily read.
    Phil

admin
    Keymaster

Thank you, now is it clear. I will do some last changes in keyboard. Can I contact you on email tomorrow? We can fiddle with colors.

Phil
    Participant

Hi
    My Email address is in my Profile.
    However, actual colour does not really matter so long as it contrasts with the background colour and is easily readable
    Phil

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.