Game Manuals/txt files

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kwerti213
    Participant

Is there a way to open the games manuals or even txt files from magic dosbox. I know that there are apps that read .txt files on android, so it should be possible. As well, it would be nice to be able to access manuals while playing. Would it be possible to add a manual selection to the game profile so that s button while playing could open the manual?

Someone321
    Participant

There is a walktrough widget (https://magicbox.imejl.sk/walkthrough/), however you need to save a site in html format to sdcard then you can open it with widgets in-game. I think you could use it to open manuals in-game. I just tried to save a random Doom manual and open it with Walktrough widget, it opened perfectly. So you need a .html file to be able to use Walktrough widget. I don’t know if there’s a another way, probably yes but I’m not a expert.

admin
    Keymaster

Yes, this is the best way. If you need change text size then add simple html tags. In one of next updates I’ll add pinch to zoom, but now are html tags best way for controlling text size

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.