Expert Commands from GUI

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Darxim
    Participant

I would like to be able to copy the configuration that I’ve setup in the GUI to the file being used for Expert Commands, so that when I check “Expert Commands”, it already has all the options I’ve already setup, and I won’t need to set it all up again.

I’ve run into this before with the screen scaling in some games (needing the “aspect=true” option to prevent it from stretching). Now I’ve run into it again with games that auto-detect and use the joystick I don’t have.

Ultima Underworld 2 and Prince of Persia are both detecting a non-existent joystick and using it, and that non-existent joystick is holding Down, so I need to disable it in the Expert Commands in order to play either of these games. I suspect there will be others, but these are the only two I’ve run into so far.

admin
    Keymaster

Well I will improve right button next to “Main program”. Currently it copies “autoexec” generated from GUI to clipboard. I can improve it and can generate whole dosbox config. I will put there question dialog, so you will be able choose what generate :
    1.only autoxec
    2. whole config

also I can add aspect=true/false to GUI to next update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.