Dragonsphere

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    metabesk
    Participant

First install works flawlessly, exiting magic and run the game again,a boot time error -32 happens and the game turn back to dos screen?
    What might be the problem?

admin
    Keymaster

I dont know, you must post more information about your setup. I just tried that game, walked around in rooms and and did: save game, exit, start game, save in another room, exit, start again. It works, none error.

metabesk
    Participant

İ can play flawlessly if i dont exit from dosbox as many as i please but if i close maguc dosbox and reryn with the previous configuration, i cant launch the game again and i ger error -32 … etc. İf i reinstall the game i can pkay it again

metabesk
    Participant

I manage to find out that, after exiting dosbox and run install exe, i cant see “reconfigure hardware options” choice, the game doesnt recognise the game installed even the installed folder is intact

Al ex
    Keymaster

Hm, weird. Are you running the game off an external sd card? Google have crippled sd card support over the last couple of Android iterations, so you should try it from internal sd (if you aren’t already doing so).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.