Doom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Someone321
    Participant

Hi, I made this Doom layout for myself but it looked really nice so i decided to post it hereDownload here. It’s my first time creating game layouts that actually make sense and can be used for playing.
    It has simple widgets required to play the game, I tried to make it user-friendly for better playing.It’s made for fullscreen landscape playing.
    In-game screenshot

If you press “ARMS” button, it will show you numbers for changing weapons
    null
    “HIDE” button hides all widgets, making it easier to use in-game menus.
    null
    Here’s a quick control guide.

I hope you like it. Happy killing!

Caligula
    Participant

Thank you, sir!

admin
    Keymaster

Lol, this looks awesome 🙂 Thank you:)

* I’ll move this to “mgc file sharing” section in next few days

admin
    Keymaster

I slightly modified your layout for my needs, here is Doom

I set virtual dpad to “2axis” type and I changed some buttons from keys to joystick buttons. I made top icons slightly smaller. I like it more this way:) Cool layout, thank you:)

Now if you start doom then you starts joystick calibration. Press fire button, then press top-left corner of virtual dpad and press fire button, then bottom-right corner and press fire button

Someone321
    Participant

I’m glad you like it :D. I discovered that I can make widgets smaller when I tested it last time, I should’ve found it before, it would look better. And how do you mean you’re gonna move it to mgc file sharing section? Isn’t it there?

admin
    Keymaster

Ah yes sorry, it’s in correct section:) I was somehow confused, because I was answering on more posts together:)

Someone321
    Participant

Seems like link doesn’t work anymore…
    Has anyone got a copy of it?

admin
    Keymaster

Hah, sorry, I missed this message, yes I have it. Alternate link is in one of my posts, I ‘ll fix your download link

Someone321
    Participant

Wow, I totally forgot about this!
    I may try MagicBox for 10001st time, since I can use my layout again! 🙂

EDIT: I just realized one of MagicBox YouTube videos uses this layout. That’s great! 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.