Daggerfall?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How can I install this .mgc file?

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

mgc file is exported game layout. Donated (full) version contains “import” functionality in main menu.

Best regards,
    Tony

Torn Shadewing
    Participant

I tried to rewrite the z.cfg file using CHEATMODE 1 and it tells me that I can’t play from the CD

In z.cfg file must be correct path of ARENA2 directory on Daggerfall CD. If your installation is minimum as on Bruenor’s youtube guide then your z.cfg file must look like this:

type dfall_minimum
    path c:\dagger\arena2\
    pathcd d:\dagger\arena2\
    fadecolor 0
    mapfile d
    rendergame 1
    user 1
    startMap 179
    region 17
    helmet 0
    maxSpeed 200
    controls betaplyr.dat
    maps mapsave.sav
    cheatmode 1
    magicrepair 1

If you use maximum installation then you must change pathcd to c:\dagger\arena2\ and copy all files from ARENA2 directory on CD to c:\dagger\arena2\ After this you can run Daggerfall without CDRom drive, if I remember correctly.

And don’t forget run fall.exe with parameter (-p) z.cfg if you want use cheats, instead dagger.exe Perhaps good idea will be make file Dagger.txt in notepad contained this:

fall.exe z.cfg

After this rename this file to Dagger.bat and place it in \dagger\ folder on your device. In Magic DOSBox as Main program choose \DAGGER\Dagger.bat and enjoy.

Sorry my bad English.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I start working on additional controls for Daggerfall. It’s update for MoP 3th type – mouse. You will be able set custom boundaries in which will mouse move. Hope this and previous updates will make Daggerfall perfectly playable on touchscreen:)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.