Combo widget problém (f12+w)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    heevy
    Participant

Hello,
    I am trying to use combo widget to přess 2 keys at once without any luck. I want to use it in Dangerous dave 2 to charge the level (u press f12 + w and menu should appear). My script:
    Key -press down – f12
    Key – press down – w
    Wait for 500ms
    Key – release – f12
    Key – release – w

I try various combination of this, however nothing is working. When i assign f12 and w to certain gamepad buttons i am able to get the desítek effect…so the issue is not in game.

Do you have any experieces with making combo widgets to press multiple keys at once ?

heevy
    Participant

A have also tried to create combo by pressing up and left arrow using previous script and this is working. So it seems that the problem is with this specific key combination…

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

You do it correctly, it should work well, maybe it depends on game. Btw, the “Key widget” supports two keys as well.

I will try it

heevy
    Participant

I have tried it via key widget and it is also working well. It is only issue of the combo widget.

admin
    Keymaster

Hmm, ok, I’ll check it. Btw, I run dave2, but when should I use f12+w? Seems game does not support F12, did you bind it?

heevy
    Participant

You can use it anywhere during the game(it is not working on splash screen). Complete list of the cheats : https://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/928708-dangerous-dave-in-the-haunted-mansion/cheats

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.