Civilization

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ripper
    Participant

Hello, I’ve created a game profile for Civilization (1991). I run it on my Google Nexus 7, but perhaps it will work fine on other devices as well.

The profile download and a full description is here:
    https://github.com/kparal/MagicDosbox-Profiles/tree/master/Civilization

Some screenshots:

screenshot 1

screenshot 2

Hopefully this will be useful to someone. I’m pretty happy with the layout at this point and the game is playable with it pretty nicely.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi, thank you very much for sharing, looks great! 🙂

Wickedsham
    Participant

Hi. First thanks for sharing this profile. Game is very enjoyable with it.

I wanted to ask how can i create a toggle betwen relative and absolute mouse similar to the one you made for scrolling. I have already made the toggle but i would like it to behave like your scroll toggle. I would like the toggle to be normal on absolute mode. And yellow in relative mode. So I can know in what mode im in. Thanks again for this great profile

Al ex
    Keymaster

I haven’t tried the above layout, but off the top of my hat, I made this quick example here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pza9khnsqy7ks1w/Mouse_Toggle.mgc/file

Basically, it’s two Deadly Strike widgets at the exact same position, each with Mouse Navigation and 2x Ghostly Presence. They’re configured so they turn on absolute/relative mouse mode, hide themselves, and make the opposite widget appear.

Wickedsham
    Participant

Thanks Alex… Ill try it. Still dont know how to use magic dosbox right hehe but ill check ur mouse toggler

Al ex
    Keymaster

Don’t worry, once you get into it, it’s almost more fun than playing the actual game. ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.