Box resizing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Trencher
    Participant

I find that though the controls show the resize buttons, I can not resize bags or widgets in them. Is this normal?

admin
    Keymaster

The widgets inside bag cannot be resized. But you can resize text and icon inside every widget. Currently bag supports two types

1. auto-aligned
    2. custom

In first type is bag resized automatically up to maximum possible size (at beginning is calculated max count of visible widgets). Second type allows to define rows and columns. But again it’s limited with the screen size.

I want make two improvements.

1. Second type (“custom”) will gain scrollbar and you will be able set more rows and columns then now.

2. I’ll add third bag type where you will be able freely resize widgets and set custom position

*I sent you email about the serial support.

Trencher
    Participant

I would love to see #2. I want to replace a section of screen showing (now useless) keyboard shortcuts that I want to replace with a bag. I want to place multiple bags in the same location and use the bag toggle buttons to basically choose between pages.

I also find that it does not honor my bag locations, moving them to upper left when closing, then reopening.

I did receive your email, but it went to spam. went and fished it out. Let me know if/when you need assistance!

admin
    Keymaster

Apologize my bad english…I don’t understand this line

“I also find that it does not honor my bag locations, moving them to upper left when closing, then reopening.”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.