Betrayal at Krondor

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    berndout
    Participant

Hi all,

I made a profile for Betrayal at Krondor. Not much needed because easily useable with (absolute) mouse.

Download

swipe left-right: keyboard
    swipe right-left: esc
    swipe down-up: adventure UI
    swipe up-down: combat UI

adventure UI: only dpad and journal
    combat UI: in combat (and city stills) it makes sense to switch to relative mouse because you can get information by just hovering above a grid field/hotspot.
    Also in combat it can be difficult to hit the right field and relative mouse makes it much easier. When relative mouse is activated, an indicator is shown, so you don’t get confused in which mouse mode you are.

Have fun! Its btw one of the best RPGs ever created!

adventure

combat

Al ex
    Keymaster

Thanks very much! ??

Btw, it seems we’ve got a forum glitch right now, as some posts get stuck in “pending” status instead of being published right away. I’ll see if I can fix that

Druckerpatrone
    Participant

Hmm

berndout
    Participant

Test

admin
    Keymaster

Was necessary approve this post again, the same for yout another post with dynasty. This is weird.

Btw, many thanks for layout:)

Edit: i found more not approved posts, mostly they are spams. Maybe some spam filter does something weird…?

berndout
    Participant

I am still bugged. If i edit my threads it says i cannot reply to this thread and then the thread disappears in the forum 😮

Al ex
    Keymaster

Will look closer. For the time being, we’ll check for pending posts as often as possible, and send them on their way manually. Sorry for the inconvenience! ?

QuillsPen
    Participant

This file and another layout file not in .mgc format rather multiple files. Is this an error or is there someway to use them like the .mgc formatted files?

Al ex
    Keymaster

Must be an error on your end. The download link points to a .mgc file download via Mediafire.

QuillsPen
    Participant

The zip file is Betrayal_at_Krondor.mgc.zip Unless I am not supposed to unzip it? But when I do, I get an Images folder of the buttons, an avatar of the game, a config.xml, exportinfo.xml, layouts.xml, and loopers.xml. I have tried a couple of times to dl it. I even used to the fix the download option.

Edit: I had to remove the .zip part, (duh).

Al ex
    Keymaster

Lol, you’re right. Though it says .mgc on the download page, it’s saved as .mgc.zip. ?
    But you simply need to remove the .zip suffix, that’s all. ?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.