beloko magic dosbox GamePad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    grzesieknawrot
    Participant

Hello i have an idea for improvement magic dosbox. BELOKO Creates a game control doom touch, RTCW Touch, Blake stone, rise of the triad, descent 1,2 , quake1-2-3 Maybe he would agree to write such a program on magic dosbox because the control is perfect. Run it, it could be like this movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoqhXxj5TdY I would buy such an application made by BELOKO

Al ex
    Keymaster

You can build your very own layout in Magic Dosbox, so it’s even better suited for all kinds of DOS games. 🙂
    Actually, that’s what Magic Dosbox is all about: to create the perfect layout for yourself, and share it with others, if you like.
    Check out the .mgc section of this forum, there are some layouts for Doom and other titles there already.

Beloko’s ports are great, but the control scheme is limited to a handful of action titles. I thoroughly enjoyed his Jedi Outcast & Academy ports, which are among the best “Android” games available. But there aren’t many DOS games that would benefit from such a control scheme, except some Doom-style shooters, and it would require a tremendous amount of work to implement a completely new UI.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.