- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Created on the Nvidia Shield Tablet
It’s a pretty straightforward layout. A few notes:
– This is an absolute mouse layout. Relative doesn’t work properly for most things, but I added a mouse navigation widget because it is useful when you are searching for hidden items and switches. The mouse cursor changes into a hand symbol when you move over something and it’s harder to see it in absolute since the cursor is under your finger.
– By default, touching the screen uses main hand to attack or interact with the environment. Tapping while holding down the RMB widget uses the off hand.
– The X/Y In the center of the directional arrows toggles coordinates display at the top of the screen.
Ooo, friend, you made my day:)
I agree. Another game I want to play on my tablet. Now I can. Thank you sir!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.