Use of Android Clipboard

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chipschap
    Participant

This may not be typical usage, but MDB has helped me turn my Android tablet into a productivity tool, running Xywrite4 and Grandview2. I’m using Grandview to make story/novel outlines, and Xywrite to do the actual writing. It works quite well when I have just a tablet and not a laptop, such as when traveling.

It would be extremely useful to be able to copy from the Android clipboard and paste into the running MDB application. For instance, I may research a topic and want to clip information directly into my Grandview outline.

I don’t expect this is a simple thing, but is there any facility for doing this? It probably has limited use in gaming(!) but MDB allows one to do a lot, and I know I’m not the only person out there running productivity apps.

Thanks in advance for any possible suggestions.

admin
    Keymaster

I saw somewhere on vogons patch or post about clipboard between dosbox and windows OS. I can check it and if it will be usable then I can fix it for android. But I can do it a bit later, now I hardly work on long requested feature and I want stay focused on this as much as possible 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.