– Absolute mouse
– Dpad is mapped to control absolute mouse, and thus works like an analog joystick (walking speed can be controlled with Dpad 🙂 )
– Two-finger tap for right mouse click, if you don’t like the Dpad movement
– Swipe left/right is mapped to Esc
– Swipe up/down will hide/show the Dpad
– Screen moved to the right to prevent widgets blocking the view
Aspect ratio = on
The key are with German inscription.
To Move around I use the Master of Puppets. But mouse can be used as well.
Double click inside main area will force the avatar to move to this point
“Maus abs/rel” toggles between absolute and relative mouse due to my fat finger in managing the inventory.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
MagicDosbox (C) 2014 – 2021
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.