Multi-player quick swipe?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Is there a fast way to switch between the first and 2nd controller? Does there physically need to be a 2nd controller (can both players play on a single controller)? in essence i would like to configure the 2nd controller to act as a second profile for the first controller. Can this be done by swiping (dual shock4 has touchpad) am i missing a more obvious solution i didnt see any means to save without overwriting previous mappings.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Structure is slightly different. Currently only one profile is configurable from GUI. But contains configuration for player 1 and 2. Player 1 is assigned to first registered gamepad, player 2 to second.

In future I want add support for more profiles, each will contain configuration for both players. But this takes time.

Seems you need only switch gamepads configuration, right? Do you have not enough buttons on your gamepad? Can you give example why you need it?

I am not sure with ps4 touchpad, i am not sure in which form are these events delivered to application. I own ps4, i can try it in free tome, is it possible use ps4 gamepad with android without root?

thanks for your reply . unfortunately it does not appear it will work (played around with it last night it seems it does require 2 physicl controllers it ask for keypresses from each to assign player 1 and again for 2 ,doesnt register 2nd player from keypress if already assigned as 1st)no worries upward and onward. Btw i downloade design overlay off the playstore…..makes a grid over your screen omg it makes touch layout SO much easier. do you think somthing like this could be added to the app? Take a look at the layout with a light gray grid overlay over the top see what you think . i use it constantly now and i think other people might find it useful too.

admin
    Keymaster

Yes, now you cant switch between profiles, I must fix it. Can you give me example when you need it, so I can better imagine what you mean.

And what you mean with that you downloaded design off store? Do you mean mgc file?

Please post here images, its hard to understand what you mean

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.