- This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Works with v1.0.32+ (created with pre-release beta version)
2560×1440 (Galaxy Note 4 N910F):
– Absolute mouse
– To right click, either use long press or two finger tap
– Swipe up or down to show/hide all widgets
– Tap wings & eye icons to show/hide fly & look controls
– Only frequently used keys are mapped as widgets (attack, run, cast quick spell, use, etc). Keys like map, rest, cast new spell, quick reference etc. can be accessed by hiding the UI and clicking the original UI elements of the game (the four books and the four gold buttons in the lower right corner of the screen).
Amazing! Good job. Thank you very much for sharing 😉
Always a pleasure. 🙂
Wow – great work. I know what I am playing next!
Yep, I am just level 29. Fantastic game:)
Do i need windows for that game or does it work with just dos(box)?
You’ll need Windows 95, MM6 was never released for DOS.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.