GPD XD key binding issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Kevnep
    Participant

Hi. I am having trouble binding the keys on my gpd xd plus. On the free version it detects the keys i wsnt to bind but on the paid version it does not. Is this some sort of bug?

Al ex
    Keymaster

Weird, sounds like it. Shouldn’t be dificult to fix though, let’s wait for something official. I’ll pass this along. ?

Kevnep
    Participant

Thank you. I found it wierd myself.

Al ex
    Keymaster

No problem, thanks for reporting this. It’s probably really only a minor quirk.

Kevnep
    Participant

Oh and another thing i forgot to mention is that when i try to map the buttons, if i press R1 or L1 it crashes the detection interface. Hope this helps solve the problem

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

So, the issue happens in detector? Or you do succeed with detection (in setup) and game fails remap actions? Does it happen by all keys or only by L1/R1?

Kevnep
    Participant

This all happens in the detector. The L1 and R1 are the only buttons that make the detector crash. The rest just dont get detected when i press them

admin
    Keymaster

Thank you, I will compare free anf full version today, will post result.

admin
    Keymaster

Hm, I compared free and full sourced and I don’t see difference what can cause it. I am just tested shield tablet (android 5) with shield gamepad and it works. I will try another gamepad.

edit : Do you have installed latest version from google play?

Kevnep
    Participant

Hi. Yes i did. It is entirely possible thst this problem is unique to my system.

admin
    Keymaster

No, I dont think. Gdp xd device was tested with mdosbox and worked fine. I like to contact you via email, will create some test app.

Kevnep
    Participant

Sure i dont mind

admin
    Keymaster

One question, do you have mapper checked on? Because if is unchecked then who knows what keys are sent by your system by default…if is mapper on then system events are overriden

Kevnep
    Participant

Yes it is.

admin
    Keymaster

Hmm, btw android offers (usually) option to sent crash report when app crashes. Are prompted too? And what is your android version for?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.