- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
2560×1440 (Galaxy Note 4 N910F):
– v1.0 still available because of significant changes to the layout: v1.0 has (rather big) pictured icons, while v1.1 has text icons (slimmer top row, but larger Space/Enter/Tab/Shift buttons)
– v1.1 comes in two versions: “Layout_WC3” has opacity set to 100/255, and “Layout_WC3_more_transparent” has opacity set to 35/255. Both layouts are otherwise identical.
– double labeled icons have double functions (single/double tap, 200ms), e.g. Space/ Shift+Space: tap & hold to shoot/ double tap & hold to shoot & turn faster
– absolute mouse
– swipe up or down to show/hide UI (all widgets), e.g. during cutscenes
– swipe left or right to trigger [Esc] key, e.g. to cancel cutscenes
– double tap on acceleration button (up arrow) sets max speed (w/o afterburners)
– double tap on decelerate (down arrow) triggers full stop
– all communication and config options (guns/missiles/ship’s power setup) are implemented as bags to prevent UI cluttering 😉
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.