Windows 95 Virtual CloneDrive Error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    destroyer557
    Participant

Hi,

I followed the tutorial on youtube to setup Windows 95, I got stuck on the very last part of the second video where we installed Virtual CloneDrive. It installs fine, but when I click the icon or try to mount anything on the E drive, I get this error:

“Error reading SmallImageList -> Bitmap: Failed to read ImageList data from stream.

Error Screenshot

How can I fix this?

Al ex
    Keymaster

Easy: left click is broken in Virtual Clone Drive. Simply use right click to open its context menu, and mount an image. 🙂

Al ex
    Keymaster

Did I close the whole topic!? Just wanted to delete my double post, sorry!
    (Damn tiny phone screens…?)

destroyer557
    Participant

That’s also a problem, right clicking on the CD icon next to the time is also gives this error. The moment I right click, the menu will show for a split second and then close and the error will pop up.

In the video, when the icon was right clicked > mount > drive E, this error did not show up.

Did I do something wrong? is there anyway to fix it?

admin
    Keymaster

And how do you perform right click?

Try this :

Place mouse touch widget on the screen.
    With first finger press this widget and hold it. With second finger tap in icon

destroyer557
    Participant

Hmm, I think you’re right, perhaps I was just right clicking wrongly.

I used Alex’s layout for might and magic 6, and for me it’s easier to right click by double tapping, I was able to mount the game fine and now I am able to play it!

Thanks!

Al ex
    Keymaster

Glad you got it working. Win95 is running surprisingly well and stable, have fun!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.