What is wrong with Ultima VI?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Player
    Participant

Yup it’s me again. This time Ultima VI works terrible! And in this case it doesn’t even makes sense! Duke 3D and Terminator – Future Shock are working great but Ultima VI doesn’t! It’s hard to explain too! It’s like game freezes, works for a second and then freezes again! Setting up a top down RPG shouldn’t be this hard!

admin
    Keymaster

Your device is dying

admin
    Keymaster

I checked it, for me it works well. Run game install/setup and set correct hardware infortion, it should fix that freezing.

Player
    Participant

C’mon man Galaxy Tab 4 is not that bad of a device. Also after trying multiple video mods on setup I just pretty much gave up and decided to play console versions instead. Thanks for trying to help tho.

admin
    Keymaster

Hehe, sorry it was joke, setup correct hardware upon hardware set in mdosbox profile and it will work.

Al ex
    Keymaster

U6 works perfectly fine even on a 10 years old phone. It only needs 3000 cycles to run properly, it’s extremely lightweight. I’ve played it on numerous devices, including an old Galaxy S1 (1 GHz single core cpu), and a Galaxy Tab E (1.3 GHz no-name bullshit cpu). Both of these lowest-possible-end devices are already capable of running Warcraft II btw. So all you need to do is create a new game profile, set cycles 3000, and you’re good to go. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.