Warcraft II

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Al ex
    Keymaster

Version 1.1
    =========

Compatible with MagicDosbox v1.0.30+ (screen moving feature introduced with v1.0.30)

2560×1440 (Galaxy Note 4 N910F):

Download

– Very basic layout, concentrates on quick navigation with the left thumb to keep the right hand free for playing.
    – Absolute mouse
    – Two-finger tap for right mouse click
    – Dpad for keyboard scrolling
    – Screen moved to the right to prevent finger on dpad blocking the view

berndout
    Participant

How do you move screen?

Al ex
    Keymaster

?? With the dpad on the left.

berndout
    Participant

I meant where is that function in magic dosbox ? But i found it now.

Btw many of your profiles somehow don’t work for me. Only if i switch off expert options. In this wc2 mgc also the screen was not moved to the side.

Al ex
    Keymaster

Hehe, sorry for being a smartass. ??

The expert settings contain my own mounting commands and won’t work unless you configure them to match your phone’s storage structure.

Some of those profiles are also pretty old, they might’ve become broken through the course of all these updates. I also created them on other phones (Note 4, S7 edge), and it’s possible that some things don’t work right with different aspect ratios.

admin
    Keymaster

It should all work. I was careful with backward compatibility:) At least i tried

JMRexzar
    Participant

Donde puedo conseguir el juego Warcraft2 y Starcraft1 para Dos dox

Me sería de mucha ayuda una guía o tutorial de donde localizar los archivos de ante mano gracias por la ayuda !

Al ex
    Keymaster

You can get Warcraft 2 from GoG.com, and Starcraft (I think for free) from the Blizzard website.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.