Vague google play promo images

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Maybe you notice that in last days were changed promo images on google play. There are missing links to forum, screenshots, guides and more information. Promo screenshots are now..how to say…vague and don’t show Magic Dosbox abilities very well. But seems that google has new policy and constantly attacks emulators on market. Few days was away donated version, dosbox turbo, exagear rpg had problems too and many more.

Magic dosbox was suspended for few days because 1-2 promo screenshots contained game covers which are licensed to 3rd party. This was fixed and app was returned. Second strike from google appeared in next 5 days. Meanwhile I received information from authors of exagear rpg that their last update was banned due in-game screenshots. Unfortunately I was not so quick and Magic Dosbox was banned second time. After appeal was returned back and I removed all in-game screenshots from Google play.

I like much more images, because people can imagine things better. And is hard present emulator without in-game pictures. But this is not possible now on google play. So I wrote feature list and people must find additional information here on website or on web.

admin
    Keymaster

UPDATE

We received permissions for use in-game screenshots from Cauldron company(Spellcross, Quadrax, Chaser) and 3D realms (Duke Nukem 3D, Wacky wheels)

Thank you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.