– “Mouse” button toggles absolute and relative mouse.
– “Close” shuts the Inventory and Stats windows.
– “R” & “L” are Right and Left mouse clicks.
– “KB” opens Keyboard.
– “Diary” is also the ESC key.
– swipe up: show/hide main UI
– swipe down: show/hide menu UI
– swipe left: close all bags
– swipe right: ESC/menu
– absolute mouse working well and can be used 100%
– with the triangle arrows you change left and right mouse button
– In the upper corners you see which mouse button is activated to avoid confusion
– on left and right side you find a jump button (yes 2, because easier handling in critical situations)
– the axe button activates combat mode and makes a kick button available
Well done, thanks a lot! ??
I like all that automation & gesture implementation. And the icons look great, too.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
MagicDosbox (C) 2014 – 2021
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.