Created on Nexus 7
– “Mouse” button toggles absolute and relative mouse.
– “Close” shuts the Inventory and Stats windows.
– “R” & “L” are Right and Left mouse clicks.
– “KB” opens Keyboard.
– “Diary” is also the ESC key.
I also did an Ultima 8 profile and played it now long enough to call it finished.
Ultima 8 is not famous for its controls but it works surprisingly well on magic dosbox, at least if you have the patch activated which let you jump exactly to the mouse cursor position.
– swipe up: show/hide main UI
– swipe down: show/hide menu UI
– swipe left: close all bags
– swipe right: ESC/menu
– absolute mouse working well and can be used 100%
– with the triangle arrows you change left and right mouse button
– In the upper corners you see which mouse button is activated to avoid confusion
– on left and right side you find a jump button (yes 2, because easier handling in critical situations)
– the axe button activates combat mode and makes a kick button available
Well done, thanks a lot! ??
I like all that automation & gesture implementation. And the icons look great, too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
MagicDosbox (C) 2014 – 2021