Tomb Raider 1

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daegoth
    Participant

I’m having issues with this game as it’s lagging. Can smb share the settings or something? Also if it’s possible to add PSX music like Steam version modders did + Unfinished Business expo much better. Thanks.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately, all my attempts with tomb raider ended with bad performances, I think problem is in software emulation of graphic card, I think it will be slow while will be not ported 3dfx emulation to android …

Daegoth
    Participant

Well tonight I made a few more attempts and the game run very well but without the 3dfx improvements hence quite pixelated but at least with great speed. And the 3dfx version is still slow. Y own the Steam Version + Expo + PSX music + green water mods and wished dos version was like that.

Guess will have to keep waiting for magicdosbox upgrades.

Al ex
    Keymaster

As long as there’s no Glide wrapper for Android, 3Dfx will be painfully slow, because all the nice effects have to be software rendered in Dosbox. ?‍♂️

There was a native Android port on Google Play, with hires 3Dfx-like graphics. But for some reason, Square Enix pulled it from the store. ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.