System Shock

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    snike
    Participant

1920×1080 – Huawei P9 Lite

My first attempt at creating a layout with Magic DosBox, since SS already has a pretty invasive UI in-game (unless you play in Full-screen mode) I tried keeping things as minimal as possible.

Download (updated – 2axis joystick added)

– Esc key (Cog wheel)
    – Tab key under (cycle through weapons)
    – Additional movement and camera keys at the top
    – Jump key
    – Right mouse button (attack)
    – Cyberware bag: bioscan, sensaround, lantern, energy shield, night sight, reader, motion boost, jump set

Some keys may not work until you get the specific item in the game.

admin
    Keymaster

Looks Coool:) I will test it. Btw, is there way change resolution to 640×480? And is it possible get work 2axis joystick?

snike
    Participant

Thank you :), not sure but I’ll look it up, is 2axis joystick for virtual controls as well? Thought it was only for physical/third party controllers. 🙂

snike
    Participant

Just checked the profile again, if it just needs the 2axis joystick ticked on I’ll update the file, let me know if that’s the case, since I haven’t used it myself yet. 🙂

admin
    Keymaster

Master of puppets(virtual joystick) supports various modes, include 2axis. This type is much precise then arrows.

But it nees enabled native joystick in gameprofile

Btw, create backup of your profiles from time to time, you never know

snike
    Participant

Download updated. 🙂

Al ex
    Keymaster

Cool, nice layout! ?

@Tony: there’s a mod called XCDSHOCK. Try this, I hope I gathered all the necessary files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/keh2yrbfloerij1/XCDSHOCK.zip

snike
    Participant

Cheers! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.