- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
– Dpad configured to Numpad 2/4/6/8
– Buttons with two labelled actions (e.g. Flare/Chaff) use single/double tap feature (300 ms)
– Accelerate: single tap increases speed by 1, double tap sets speed=5
– Decelerate: single tap decreases speed by 1, double tap shuts engine down
– “View” button (the eye) opens a bag with four arrows. Press each one to look in the respective directions; tap eye icon again to close the bag
– “Comms” and “Cockpit” and “Flight controls” work the same way
– Swipe left/right to trigger [Esc] key, swipe up/down to hide/show the UI (useful for cutscenes)
– The rest is self-explanatory, just read the labels ?
I haven’t really managed to make the gog.com version in my phone, although I think I’ve tried everything
What exactly did you try? 🙂 And what kind of error messages are you getting?
It’s probably a mounting issue. As long as there’s a DOS executable, it should work. Plus, afaik, the GoG version is running on Dosbox, too.
Yep, just checked. It’s bundled with DOsbox, so there must be some kind of quirk in your config. If you post your config here, we can try to troubleshoot.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.