Settlers 2, split screen with 2 mice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    alex_zaghi
    Participant

I recently started using Magic Dosbox and playing the settlers 2 with a bluetooth controller.

The game runs very well, I just have a question about having 2 mice in split screen multiplayer.
    I’m trying to play the settlers 2 multiplayer split screen with 2 bluetooth gamepads. I have mapped the gamepad buttons to the needed keyboard buttons (numpad buttons for player 2) and the analog sticks to the mouse, however, since both controllers currently are controlling the same mouse (The one for player 1) I was wondering whether there is a way to get the second controller to control a second mouse for player 2?

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is very interesting question, I never know about such of games. But really, settlers support it. I found it on vogons too:

https://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?t=17989

It is for serial mouse, I am afraid that it is not possible on mdosbox currently. Mdosbox sends all mouse events to ps2 mouse if I remember well.

alex_zaghi
    Participant

Ah alright, it’s a shame, it would have been cool. Maybe it will be implemented in the future then.

Thank you for your answer

admin
    Keymaster

Thank you for idea, I will remember it, I can look at this in the future

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.