SAMSUNG S23 Ultra – S Pen (M.A.X.)

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by admin.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    themarchello
    Participant

SAMSUNG S23 Ultra – S Pen gets missaligned almost immediatelly after using arrow. The more you use the more it “flotes” away.

Game: Mechanised Assault and Exploaration M.A.X.

Any sollution to this? Tried multiple MagicBox options and setting. No luckk getting it sustainable enought to play the game.

admin
    Keymaster

Spen is bound to absolute/relative mouse option. Switch to absolute if you want touch like functionality. However not all games can work this way. There are technical reasons why it is not possible for all games.

Maybe this is worth to read

Advanced settings

themarchello
    Participant

Will try to guess mouse resolution. Any tips how to find it?

Al ex
    Keymaster

It’s just trial and error. DOS games handled mouse implementation in many different ways, and Win95 didn’t really improve things, either. That’s why there are all these weird options in the advanced settings tab. 😉

admin
    Keymaster

I tryid M.A.X mexhanized assault. Absolute mouse works without issues, no additional setup is needed, it does not work for you?

themarchello
    Participant

At forst glance S-Pen seems to work correctly, bit when you make approx 5 klicks on the screen.. coursour moves away from S-pointer to the side with every click.

Maybe i used wrong emulating settings or smth. Game loads correctly but the issue is with S23 Ultra S-Pen. I think if i used actual mouse via USB port it worked correctly. But it’s an extra device i wouldnt like to use.

I can check emulating settings, maybe thats the issue here.

Any sudjestions?

admin
    Keymaster

Hm, and do you have mouse set to absolute?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.