– absolute mouse
– manual mouse correction to 320×200 is necessary, will be set automatically with profile import (hopefully 😉 )
– clean, non-obstrusive UI, only the most necessary keys were mapped to widgets: dpad, run, strafe, use, enter, esc, look up/down/center view
– all game options (the F-keys, except F1, manual and F9, score) are placed in a bag for easy access
– right mouse click mapped to two finger tap and longpress
– swipe up or down to show/hide UI (all widgets), e.g. during cutscenes
– swipe left or right to show/hide keyboard
Memories…:) And yes, the resolution fix will be imported. Maybe I can create blank profiles with this fix for Realms of Arkania 1 and 2. These needs the same fix
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
MagicDosbox (C) 2014 – 2018
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.