Question about emulated mouse movement

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sarn88
    Participant

Hello guys. I have a quick question. I finally managed to run my favorite Fallout 2 game on this godlike software. 🙂
    Muose movement is emulated in “classic way”, I have to drag my finger around to move coursor which is ok but..
    Is there a way to emulate mouse movement so that wherever I tap on the screen coursor would move there and make assigned action (for instance left click)?

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately no. Fallout manipulates with mouse cursor position and this breaks functionality for holding cursor under finger.

In the past i created layout for Fallout which makes it nicely playable. Over time I updated it with 2-point gesture set to right mouse. I think this update was not posted in mgc section, but can be easily enabled in gestures menu.

Sarn88
    Participant

Thank You for quick reply. I added some of my own buttuns to ur layout: camera move left, camera move right (similar to Your up and down) save and load (F5, F6). For me right mouse button didnt work (dunno why tho) so I assgined a long press gesture to do juut that.

admin
    Keymaster

Right mouse button in my layout is configured to temporary duration. Press button and another finger do click. It means, right button will be done while you hold button with another finger

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.