not available to play Touche

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Meredith
    Participant

Hi everybody

I have tried to play Touche the fifth musketeer but I couldn’t find a way around it. I write the command on the msdos screen but still, I can’t make it.
    Game files are OK, since I used to play it on scummvm before.

I don’t know how to attached images to show you what I get

Anyone with the same problem?

Al ex
    Keymaster

Hi,

what command do you type, and what exact error message do you receive?

ScummVM only needs the game libraries, whereas Dosbox emulates a full x86 PC, and needs the game executable, too, so mayve you need to check if your files are complete.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Alex, is right, you must run exe, com or bat file. If you have this version Touche – The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer (CD DOS) from one paradise website, then this download has not all data. For ms-dos you need startup file with extension exe com or bat. Or cd dumped to iso, bin or cue format, but then you must mount it and run installer

Meredith
    Participant

screenshots

Hi all

I have attached what I see on screen. I add the game, then run the command “dir” to list the files and then I run “touche”, the exe file. I got as a result, the Violet and green screen on the image.

I will try as you suggested and make an iso. I will let you know

Thanks

Al ex
    Keymaster

The image isn’t being displayed. Can you upload it to a service like https://picr.de/?
    FYI, pirated software isn’t supported. If you downloaded the game, it’s highly likely that the bug comes from a bad CD rip, or some changes to the game files made by however uploaded the game.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.